System for Cross-domain Identity Management (a.k.a. SCIM) is a protocol for user management across multiple applications. It allows an IT or Operations team to easily provision (add), deprovision (deactivate), and update user data across multiple applications at once.
To set up SCIM provisioning in Okta ID you will need to have the involvement of both the Blinq organization admin and the manager of your Okta ID account.
User provisioning should work with any service that adheres to the SCIM protocol. If you are looking to setup user provisioning with Okta ID, please contact us email@example.com so we can help you get set up.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- What does the Salesforce Integration Include?
- Activate the Email Signature sync for Google Workspace
- Disconnect an integration with Google Workspace
- Establishing an email signature integration with Google Workspace
- Okta ID - SCIM Provisioning Users
- Exporting Blinq contacts to Salesforce CRM
- Exporting Blinq contacts to a CRM
- Exporting Blinq contacts to HubSpot CRM
- SAML integration to Google Workspace
- Exporting Blinq contacts to any CRM using Zapier
Article is closed for comments.