Connecting your Blinq Contacts tab information into your Salesforce CRM takes 2 minutes! See our Salesforce Setup page for more details.
Once your CRM has been connected, new contacts that scan your team members' Blinq QR codes and share their details back will appear automatically in your Salesforce like the below example:
- Blinq connections will come through Salesforce as Contacts.
- Each contact record has a Blinq ID associated (this is a non-visible Salesforce field). If you would like this to be a visible field in the Contact record, please contact your company's Salesforce admin.
- Each contact will have a timestamp for when the contact has been made, this is an Event.
- The description includes additional information on who in the team made the new connection.
- Contact Owner is the Blinq owner (who prompted to Salesforce integration).
- Title, Account Name, Phone and Email are all fields filled out by the new connection.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What does the Salesforce Integration Include?
- Activate the Email Signature sync for Google Workspace
- Disconnect an integration with Google Workspace
- Establishing an email signature integration with Google Workspace
- Okta ID - SCIM Provisioning Users
- Exporting Blinq contacts to Salesforce CRM
- Exporting Blinq contacts to a CRM
- Exporting Blinq contacts to HubSpot CRM
- SAML integration to Google Workspace
- Exporting Blinq contacts to any CRM using Zapier