Logging into Blinq can be facilitated by an email address and password or through a connection with Google, Microsoft or Apple.
Once an account is created, you can update the email address associated to login in with, so long as the new email address does not already have an existing account in Blinq.
Users wishing to update their login email address after initially signing in via a Google, Microsoft or Apple need are required to make the change via the Blinq Dashboard and not in the App.
1. Login to dash.blinq.me from a desktop or tablet browser
2. Select the Account Menu in the top left corner of the screen
3. Choose Account from the drop down
4. Select Login & Security from the account menu
5. Scroll to the Connections section
6. Click Disconnect next to the connection provider
7. Scroll up to the Password section
8. Click Set Password
9. Follow the prompts to create a password for your account
10. Scroll up again to the Email address and click Edit
11. Update the email address field to your new email
12. Enter the password you just created
13. Click Save to finalise the swap