You can effortlessly sync your digital business cards with the Blinq app on your Android watch device, eliminating the need for physical cards and ensuring your professional network is always up to date.
Simply ensure your Android watch is already paired with your phone and make sure your Blinq App is the most up to date version.
1. Open the Blinq App and click the main menu.
2. Select Get the Android Smartwatch app
3. Click Download Smartwatch app
4. The Google Play Store App will open
5. Click Install on your phone or via the pop up on your watch.
5. Your Smart watch is now connected! Your watch will automatically sync with your Blinq Card.
If your Blinq Card does not automatically sync with your Android watch, simply open the main menu and select Sync data with Smartwatch to force a sync.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Create a Blinq Card Widget on your Android Phone
- Add your Blinq Card to Apple Wallet
- Add your Blinq Card to Google Wallet
- How do I install Blinq to my Android wear?
- Editing your Blinq Digital Business Card
- [Desktop] How to update cover and headshot image
- [Desktop] How to create a second card
- How to Download your QR Code