Add a Blinq widget to your Android smartphone for easy access to sharing your Blinq cards without opening the App.
1. Navigate to the All Apps screen
2. Tap and hold the Blinq app
3. Tap on Widgets on the pop up menu
4. The Widget defaults to the complete view of your card.
5. Drag the Blinq widget in your selected screen
5. Resize it by dragging the edges in or out as needed.
The widget is available in two sizes:
QR Code only
6. Users with multiple Cards can swipe through the widget to share the correct card.
7. To resize or move on the screen, simply tap and hold and repeat steps 4 & 5.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Create a Blinq Card Widget on your Android Phone
- Add your Blinq Card to Apple Wallet
- Add your Blinq Card to Google Wallet
- How do I install Blinq to my Android wear?
- Editing your Blinq Digital Business Card
- [Desktop] How to update cover and headshot image
- [Desktop] How to create a second card
- How to Download your QR Code