Claiming a refund works differently depending on where you purchased the subscription from. You can purchase your subscription from:
- Your iPhone or iPad
- Your Android device
- Your computer
iPhone & iPad
If you purchased your subscription from your iOS app, refunds are managed by Apple. Your purchases are tied to your Apple ID, which means we can't offer you a refund, but Apple can. Note that the refund procedures and policies from Apple apply.
- When you purchase an app, you get a receipt from Apple.
- This receipt contains a link that says 'Report a Problem'.
- Click on that link from within that receipt to go to Apple's portal for refunds.
- To claim a refund for your subscription, click on 'Subscriptions'.
- From here, you can report your issue, describe the details and ask for a refund.
Alternatively, contact Apple directly and follow their instructions here.
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and explain your issue and ask us for a refund. Note that we may not always refund your subscription.
Send us an email to email@example.com and explain your issue and ask us for a refund. Note that we may not always refund your subscription.