Blinq Business provides two levels of Administrator access in the Blinq Dash to support the effective administration of Users, Templates, Team Cards & Email Signatures.
Any Team Member can be upgraded to an Admin, only Admin users can replace the current Owner.
1. Login to dash.blinq.me on your desktop or tablet browser
2. Select Team Members from the main menu
3. Locate the relevant user and click the drop down labeled Team Member
4. Select the Administrator role to upgrade
5. They now has access to the Admin version of the Blinq Dash.
A newly upgraded Administrator may need to refresh or log out and back in of the Blinq Dashboard if they were already signed in at the time of upgrade.
Activated team members with Administrator access can be upgraded to Owner by contacting our Support team.
1. Make note of the relevant Administrator you wish to swap to Owner.
2. Have the existing account Owner email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- The email address of the user they wish to upgrade to Owner
- Any further Billing Information that may need adjusting eg. invoice recipient emails.
- Confirmation of approval for the change
3. The Blinq Support team will make the appropriate Owner user changes in the background and advise once live.